The INCOSE UK Model Based Systems Engineering Working Group was established in August 2012 by a group of members with a common interest in the application and development of MBSE techniques.
The aims of the MBSE WG are to:
- Promote the use and understanding of MBSE,
- Facilitate and improve communication between System Engineers practicing MBSE,
- Identify and catalogue the Tools, Techniques and Languages used,
- Provide guidance on how to best apply MBSE techniques across the lifecycle,
- Support the MBSE Initiative run by INCOSE Central and the OMG,
- Promote the use of models in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) Education, and
- Inform and educate the wider engineering community about MBSE.
We welcome the participation of all members wishing to play an active role.
You can register your interest here. (requires login)
The group has an email reflector which is used for announcements. You can apply for access here.
The group has a Wiki both for the publication and storage of information. It can be found here.
The group has a Forum for discussion and collabortaion. It can be found here.